Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Room


So now that I have moved in and gotten quite settled (and turned my room into a total mess) I decided I needed to clean it up and show ya'll around.


here is a view from the door of my room




So when you walk in the closet is directly on your right, here you can see my extremely life saving shoe storage and closet which is surprisingly not overflowing with clothing




turning further to our left is my dresser-esk thing.  Its actually the dresser they provided and the nightstand they provided stacked atop eachother to make this amazing little thing.  You can also see the step-stool I need to get into my bed.  I had originally brought a smaller one but, it was much too small and so we had to buy that one so I could get my self into bed.  




here is another shot of my bed and all the storage under it




here is my desk and computer and some pictures from home



this is what is behind my door, much needed over the door hooks and hooks I put on my wall to hold my various bags.  

so now that I have given you the tour of my oh so lovely 9x12 box I will introduce you to my roommates

here we all are dressed to go to the student athlete welcome back picnic 



on the far left is Laura (but she goes by Lalla) and she is from Torino, Italy.  Next is Lisa, she is from Delaware. Then me.  Finally is Katherine she is from North Carolina.  We had alot of fun at the picnic and the food was really good (bbq to be specific) 

As a final note, as many of you know I get a lot of gear as a student athlete so I just wanted to show off my new lovely shoes that I am wearing basically everywhere I go



They are orange of course.  

I hope you all are doing well and there will be new fun and exciting things for me to tell you next week. I am off to watch the Ravens game now! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been busy - you sure got a lot of stuff in a small space -- Told you your Mom's organizational skills would come in handy one day! Looks great. You and your room mates look like you have been friends for years - that's awesome. Keep the postings coming - let us know what you think of your classes. Miss you - Lots of Love, GM Marge & Gramps

    ReplyDelete