Sunday, August 22, 2010

Packing


Here is ALL of my stuff in the living room a few days before we left.  I was confident it would all fit but my parents were not so sure.  

Ultimately it would not all fit in the back of the car so a quick rescue from u-hal was necessary.  
Here is everything all packed 





We finally made it to Clemson! after driving all night, through a crazy rainstorm and having to create a makeshift bed for me in the hotel room we finally made it to my new home for the next year



here is everything once we moved it into my new teeny tiny room 

soon I will have pictures of what my room looks like now (it is much, MUCH better) and pictures of the apartment and of all my roommates 

4 comments:

  1. I feel like even once you are settled, it will still look just like it does now. It will feel just like home once all of your "nests" are formed. ;-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog is a great idea. Looking forward to hearing about your first week of classes and seeing pix of your room mates.
    Lots of Love, GM Marge & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie Heart! I'm so very excited for you. Your tiny room is wonderful - it is all your own! Enjoy every moment - work hard and always make time for fun! You know your parents are so proud of you - and so am I. God bless you and please keep the exciting info coming! Love - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, this is great!!!
    we have signed in as Rosasco22. ( Carole and Mark)
    looking forward to your next posting

    Miss you already

    ReplyDelete